Optional is a part of Main Examination and is subjective in nature. An aspirant can choose any one of the optional subjects from amongst the list of subjects offered by UPSC. Optional subject exam is divided in two Papers as Paper -I and Paper – II each with 250 marks making a total of 500 marks against the Main Exam Total 1750 marks. This makes Optional much more important as it plays a key role in securing good marks in Main examination. Thus, it’s important to choose the Optional subject wisely and under experienced guidance.
Optional subjects offered by Chanakya IAS Academy are:
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus along with past year papers.
- Pattern proof teaching methodology which focuses on strengthening of concepts and fundamentals as to succeed in any testing pattern of UPSC, Civil Services Examination.
- Experienced and seasoned faculties.
- Doubts clearing sessions.
- Well researched and comprehensive online study material.
- Continuous Class Assessments.
- LMS – Students portal for extended learning.
- Current Affairs classes.
- Value added assets:
- Yearly round up of Current Affairs
- Economic Survey
- Government Schemes
- Workshops by Successful Candidates and Guest Lectures by retired civil servants.