Terms & Conditions:
- A candidate is advised to deposit his / her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquiries.
- A candidate is advised to consider all the factors which are likely to affect his/ her stay at respective study centre city or otherwise, before paying the fees as the fees cannot be refunded once submitted.
- A candidate is advised to follow the rules, regulations and discipline as defined by Chanakya IAS Academy. In case of violation of discipline and non-seriousness towards study, the candidate can be terminated from the Academy without any claim for the refund of fees. For disciplinary action the decision of the managing body of the Academy will be final.
- Selection of the optional subject should be done carefully at the time of admission. Any change (only out of the optional subjects offered by the Academy), can be permitted within fifteen days from the time of admission only. However, no subject can be dropped after admission. For taking admission for another subject a candidate will have to pay the applicable fee for that subject.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstance. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course or fees. No request will be entertained in this regard.
- If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he / she will have no claim on refund of fees.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Prior permission is to be taken before leave during classes.