- A multilateral alternative, by Asia: Mukul Sanwal
- The Indian Constitutions’s unitary tilt: Aradhya Sethiya
- From the brink of war.
- Reality check.
- It is high time the National Defence University takes off: Arjun Subramaniam
- Reading between faultlines: Shahsi Tharoor and Samir Saran
- Drone-delivered Injustice: Sarjan P Shah
- Window for Peace.
- Weathering the Storm.
- Empathy for the other: Dushyant Dave
- Critics of JNU should set up a university to compete with it: Salil Tripathi
- This will not be the end of US-Iran hostilities.
- Religion would serve us well by fading from public spaces: Biju Dominic
- A post-Soleimani perspective from the republic of Iran: Abbas Milani
The Economic Times
- Some universal Home Truths: Bibek Debroy and Sajeesh Kumar N
- Do we smell Discrimination: Raj K Agarwal and Rakesh Gupta
- Frankly Weak Growth Honestly Reported
- Don’t Love the Startups to Death.
- Channelling into a new streams: Nivedita Mukerji
- The highs and lows of Digital India: Subhomoy Bhattacharjee
- The darkening sky: Shankar Acharya
- Don’t depend on MPC alone.
- Increasing green cover.