- Scoring a foreign policy self-goal: Happymon Jacob
- Spotting an opportunity in changing fundamentals: Sujan R Chinoy
- Life of science.
- Safeguarding the idea of India: Kaushik Basu and Nirvikar Singh
- Secularism’s Brexit moment: Ramesh Venkataraman
- Rebooting the economy.
- Lifting growth, containing inflation: Ashok Gulati
- Farewell, year of darkness: Avijit Pathak
- The urgency to simplify and debug India’s GST.
- In the rage-filled India of 2020, could we give Reason a chance?: Sandipan Deb
- The government ought to take a more reconciliatory approach: Nitin Pai
The Economic Times
- Is the Economy Beyond You?: Mythili Bhusnurmath
- Certainty is so Helpful: Lubna Kably
- Fiscal Discipline Isn’t a Small Deficit.
- Preparing for an infrastructure push: A K Bhattacharya
- Five banking trends for the new year: Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- India’s stranded workers: Mihir S Sharma
- Ease of living in a punitive state: Debashis Basu
- A credible Budget.