- Fashioning the framework of a new India: Indira Hirway
- Course correction for the speaker’s office: Anmolam and Farheen Ahmad
- A time for solidarity, not stigma: James Chau
- Purifying water.
The Indian express
- The other budgets: Neelkanth Mishra
- About choice and Eugenics: Prachinkumar Ghodajkar
- Assault on edifice: Sugata Bose
- Healing old wounds in Northeast: A Surya Prakash
- Virus across Borders.
- Algorithms can harass honest taxpayers too.
- The quest for cleaner and better vehicle needs a clear roadmap: Rajan Wadhera
- India’s puzzle of consumption, credit and confidence: Abheek Singhi and Kanika Sanghi
The Economic Times
- Institutional Tukde-Tukde: Sukanta Chaudhuri
- Change in These Inflated Times: Abhishek Gupta
- Welcome ambition on Defence Production
- Top-down Budget: Nivedita Mookerji
- Early warning signals on tax revenue: A K Bhattacharya
- Why India functions the way it does: Shyam Ponappa
- Speaking Volumes: Kanika Datta
- Stay the course.
- Long on ideas.