- In the ruins of unilateralism– Stanly Johny
- When defection is a mere detour for an MLA – S.Y. Qurashi
- Should the FM tweak direct taxes to spur the economy?
- Berth pangs.
- A weak test.
- Minimizing the housing divide – M. Mahadev
The Indian Express
- NRC’s cost-benefit analysis – PriyaranjanJha
- Data and its Discontents – Divij Joshi
- A revenue gap.
- Anarchy, ours and theirs – Mani Shankar Aiyer
- Why I protest as a Muslim – Irena Akbar
- The way ahead in Manipur – ThangkhanlalNagaihte
- Quantifying the social burden on railway finance – VinayChatterjee
- Citizenship protests can change politics– YogendraYadav
- Let’s stop making cash the villain – AjitBalakrishnan
- Reforming Railways.
- Dialogue for growth
- Back to the public sector?- Rathin Roy
- An Indian Baby boom that is not really one.
- A faulty service delivery system could thwart any rural stimulus – Himanshu
- The hope for businesses that this decade might herald – SundeepKhanna
- India’s twin deficits and internet connectivity and GST revenue – Indira Rajaraman
The Economic Times
- Hip Hip .. Huawei– SaibalDasgupta
- For a debt Market to fund Infrastructure.
- Welcome Rise in Dec GST Collection.
- Logistics is most logical– Naman Vijay