- Ironing out the wrinkles in trade dispute adjudication: Jay Manoj Sanklecha
- Undoing harms.
- The tree-step communal game plan: Prakash Karat
- A Hindu critique of Hindutva: Avijit Pathak
- Towards a non-toxic news environment: A.S.Paneerselvan
The Indian Express
- The Worst is over: Manish Sabharwal
- Why I am Anxious: Mohamed Thaver
- Operation Twist.
- Some onion lessons: Ashok Gulati and Harsh Wardhan
- Crime and instant punishment: G P Ghosh
- Ease the path for wide 5G network adoption.
- It is high time we give our right to internet access legal sanctity: Nitin Pai
- A fiscal strategy for India in the deficit-stimulus gap: Rajrishi Singhal
The Economic Times
- Cooking Religious Inequity: Omkar Goswami
- What should be Focus of Next Budget?
- Finally, an End to Data Infirmity in the Offing:
The Business Standard
- Where have all the women bankers gone?- Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- Increasing the efficacy of monetary policy: Rajiv Shastri
- Twisting the curve.
- The global easing cycle.
- Protecting a peoples democracy: Nitin Desai