- Inaccurate diagnosis, draconian remedy: Kabeer Shrivastava
- Protest and order.
- Should the government exit navratna companies?
The Indian Express
- What the young say: Najeeb Jung
- Without Fear.
- Rest the Boardroom.
- India’s Great Slowdown: Arvind Subranian and josh Felman
- A Moral Law: Pradeep Bhandari
- Some questions that can lead us to a brighter future: Kapil Vishwanath
- Let politics not divert attention from s looming economic crisis: Sudipto Mundle
- The country needs to focus on peace.
The Economic Times
- Housing Sector Needs a Home: Shrikant Joshi
- Against Burning Woods to Protect the Wood
- Bond, Name’s Corporate Bond: Jaideep Mishra
The Business Standard
- Reducing atmospheric carbon dioxide: Devangshu Datta
- The new face of environment activism: Jyoti Mukul
- Natural partners, Unnatural times: Ajai Shukla
- Don’t over-react on GST.
- Mixed signals.
- Translating economic scale into financial heft: Shyam Sharan