- India’s disturbing trauma narrative: Vikram Patel
- May the force be strengthened: K. V. Madhusudhanan
- A royal mess.
The Indian Express
- The new faultline: Pratap Bhanu Mehta
- The $5 trillion arithmetic: Kaushik Basu
- When Yankee goes home: C Raja Mohan
- An Indian army that can now be led by a woman.
- Transparency of information is vital to a country’s progress: Narayan Ramachandran
- Start with local languages for the ease of starting a business: V. Anantha Nageshwaran & Madhuri Saripalle
The Economic times
- Resolve Dispute Resolution: Hema Ramakrishnan
- The Other Asymmetrical War Won: Manoj Joshi
- Socking Salaried in the Solar Plexus.
- Ever-Green Problem Sprouts in Renewables.
- The NEP can wait: Anjuli Bhargava
- Drilling an opportunity: Jyoti Mukul
- The Misery Index: Mahesh Vyas
- The global impact of Wuhan crisis
- Women in command.
- Making auditors accountable.